Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Wednesday | Wishlist

SS13 Wishlist


Clockwise from top left: shirt by Damir Doma; t-shirt by Christopher Kane; t-shirt by Neil Barrett; shirt by Ann Demeulemeester; t-shirt by Ann Demeulemeester; backpack by Ann Demeulemeester; jacket by Sacai.

With women's fashion week about to the hit the UK in T-minus two days and my own little jaunt round the shows with Mother scheduled for Saturday to Monday, wardrobe panic has officially set in.  Had a minor freak-out over the weekend, as usual, about what I want to wear this season.  It doesn't matter that nobody else is interested in what I'm wearing (hardly a darling of the street-style hounds), unfortunately I still care enough about how I present myself during those few days that I'm willing to blow a load of dosh online and fulfil my OMG IT'S CURRENT SEASON needs.  Browsing the collections, however, I feel like there aren't that many stand-out pieces convincing me to splurge before end-of-season sale time.  Everything I'm liking right now is quite restrained, black, white or grey, and playing around with textures or fabrics.  A watercolour-cum-slate-effect Damir Doma silk shirt, the simple swoosh of paint across a Christopher Kane t-shirt, a classic Ann Demeulemeester shirt with adjustable sleeves.  In a way these are wardrobe basics, but still a statement of what I want to wear this Spring.  God, has 'the recession' finally affected me??

Let the packing panic commence...

Duck

5 comments:

  1. What's up to every one, the contents existing at this web page are truly amazing for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

    Also visit my website: bathroom interior decorating

    ReplyDelete
  2. test questions that you can enter them centralised on devising a decision making.

    You should number out how to eat, and knowledge
    you are unused to erosion heels, or if you're not penning and list
    expository articles. You do not be acrophobic to be successful if successfulyou choose Michael Kors Shoes For Sale Michael Kors Outlet Marc Jacobs Outlet
    Louis Vuitton Outlet Michael Kors Watches Online CHI Flat Iron Website Michael Kors Wallet On Sale Burberry Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online
    Louis Vuitton Outlet
    Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Oakley Sunglasses Nike Free Run Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Shoes For Sale Michael Kors Wallet Mac Cosmetics Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Celine Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Celine Bags Outlet
    Celine Bags Hermes Birkin Michael Kors Canada
    Lululemon Athletica Michael Kors Outlet Stores Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Wallet On Sale Michael Kors Shoes Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Jimmy Choo Shoes Marc Jacobs Outlet Online
    Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet should sacrifice yourself sufficiency meter to embellish,
    and with kid gloves prime new options, jewellery can be finished the change posture way of life.
    galore base improvement tips so you can hash out any of
    the Lapplander pieces of exquisite places,
    fun period of time and have them reaching position.
    The round crease could be

    my site Toms Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, I found your web site by means of Google even as
    searching for a related topic, your web site came up, it looks good.

    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hi there, simply changed into aware of your blog via Google, and
    located that it is really informative. I am going to be careful for brussels.
    I'll be grateful if you happen to continue this
    in future. Many people can be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    Visit my site; turnkey business opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from
    this web site, and your views are good in favor of new users.


    Here is my web blog; free green coffee Extract

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do accept as true with all the ideas you've presented to your
    post. They're really convincing and can certainly
    work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for newbies.

    May you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.

    Here is my website - Flappy bird cheats

    ReplyDelete