Friday, 15 February 2013

Out of the office | LFW

**LFW Livestream cancelled due to really annoying auto-start!**

Well, that's me off to London first thing tomorrow morning with Mama Duck!  We'll be catching a few shows, checking out the new Machine-A store and dining at Tom Aikens on Saturday night.  Really can't wait to see Charlie May's show on Sunday, the knitwear Mama Duck made for the collection, and obviously the über-chic after-party at super-secret hush-hush embargoed location (woah, hyphenated head rush).  While I'm away you can catch the BFC shows livestreamed above, and I'll be back with my own photos shortly.  Let the liquid diets commence! 

Duck

1 comment:

  1. Pretty great роst. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanteԁ to mention that I have
    trulу enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. Afteг all I will
    be subscribing on yоur feed and I am hoping yοu write again very sоon!


    Мy wеbѕite: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete