Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Qasimi Homme AW 2013


I didn't get a chance to see Qasimi's preview presentation in London last week (it was on Wednesday and I flew out Tuesday night), and I'm missing the Paris menswear shows this season (but contemplating womenswear — watch this space), so these photos might be as close as I get to SUCH AN AMAZING collection until the orders night for next season.  The colours (black and turquoise-green), the fabrics (leather, quilt, pony skin), the styling (bedraggled hair all in the face à la Raf Simons), everything was just brilliant! The perfect black winter coat, the sharp and bold suit, the sweet leather collar.  OMG.  I can see I'm going to spend a lot on this collection, and my SS13 order hasn't even arrived yet...


Good luck for Sunday's show!

Duck

1 comment:

  1. How to Eat Morе Thаn 3 Times Реr Day 8.

    The Best Diet Produсt Foг You? That's why it's important tο underѕtand that to" raspberry ketones without diets".
    Not only raѕpberry ketоnes that,
    but some people аlsо get body aсhes.
    Maintain а sрrint-level pace for 30 seconԁs, then
    do yogа or ѕіmplе hypnοsis to ѕtabilizе your blоod
    sugar at а decent level іn ordeг to qualify for thе wеigh-in for
    an upcoming event.

    Stop by my site :: http://demo.phpfoxthai.com

    ReplyDelete