Sunday, 23 December 2012

Petar Petrov | AW 2012


Dear Santa, for Christmas I'd really, really like one of these asymmetrically dip-sleeved alpaca sweaters by Petar Petrov.  Well, really I still want my Leica camera (and if I don't get it I think I might cry) but if you're feeling generous or fancy skipping some of the bad children around Britain to double up on my presents... I've always known Petar was the go-to designer for simple classics but this AW collection surprised me with the extremely covetable jackets and knitwear pieces.  I just can't resist fabric/colour mash-ups.  Looking on his (new?) e-store there are some significant discounts on the SS collection so I may just hold off to buy my jumper next season if Santa doesn't hold up his end of the bargain.  Fingers and toes crossed.    


Duck

No comments:

Post a Comment